View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 07:27 PM
J-LawForever
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Cry (View Post)
Sure, why not.
Okay. wasn't sure if you were joking or not. I'll do that then.

Jennifer Lawrence Signs For Management With LBI Entertainment’s Rick Yorn
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Lawrence has signed with management firm LBI Entertainment, where she will be repped by Rick Yorn. Yorn has been the longtime rep of Leonardo DiCaprio, meaning that two of the world’s most bankable stars are in the same place.

Lawrence, who is repped by CAA and lawyered by Hanson Jacobson’s Gretchen Rush and Steve Warren, is coming off the Francis Lawrence-directed action film Red Sparrow and the Darren Aronofsky-directed Mother!, and she has upcoming X-Men: Dark Phoenix. She is also attached to the Luca Guadagnino-directed Burial Rites at TriStar and to the Adam McKay-directed Bad Blood, where she will play Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes at Universal.

She will produce the latter two films, and that is a direction she will continue to grow her career. Lawrence won the Best Actress Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook, and was nominated for Winter’s Bone, American Hustle and Joy.
Jennifer Lawrence Signs With Management Firm LBI Entertainment Rick Yorn | Deadline

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/