View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 04:20 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Well, I actually do agree to an extent, sum1. While I do think that Deadpool proved to be a unique and entertaining superhero film character and his movie was one of the best X-movies I've seen, I also think that he works best as a solo character and there is no reason to have him appropriate Cable's role in X-Force. I don't mind a Deadpool/Cable/X-Force team up, but I don't want them changing the storyline to make Deadpool the leader and founder of X-Force instead of Cable.

You know, I often wonder if Kevin Feige would appreciate someone making a movie about Marvel Studios and the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but changing the story to make it seem that Avi Arad was the mastermind behind the MCU and giving Feige no credit at all. Maybe then he'd understand how he screwed over Hank and Janet. I don't know if Avi is still in charge of the Fox X-Universe, but whomever it is, he's just as bad for doing this.