View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 01:08 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks so much for those, that's a lot of help . Unfortunately the pictures of Kelly and Brandon may not be usable as they are cut off on the side, but it does provide the team with a reference point if they do need to pick another picture. The picture of Andrea is not usable at all as her head is cut off at the top. There's a couple of others which are odd angles which may be difficult for the team to use, but again those pictures provide a reference point so that the team can know who each of the characters are and the sort of pictures/look you want to see for each of them. Ideally we prefer to have full body shots as it gives us more to work with but unfortunately this show doesn't have that for all the characters.

I know I'm looking at group pictures now & we do prefer individual ones but simply for the full length of the pictures does this have all the right characters? I don't know how usable it'd be, but it at least provides an alternative with the full bodies.

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote