View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

with a brand new discussion

we were talking about how shows want to press us into some shippings that in our eyes aren't ment to be more then friendship in the Couples-board, and thats what came up, next to a Torchwood couple.. the makers of the show trys to shove the audience in special directions

and we brought it over here thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ

Same thing with Brian/Michael. Honestly I think on Brian's side it was a case of Michael and Deb, but really Michael, being his security blanket. When he met Justin, he didnt need Michael as much as he used to because Justin gave him everything Michael didnt, but Brian didnt want to let go of Michael because of childhood nostalgia. And I dont think Michael ever let go of his infatuation with Brian because Brian never slept with Michael. I wonder if he had, Michael would've moved on more
In my eyes, Michaels "obsession" with Brian got better when he found Ben.. I think with having a partner himself, he too focused more on their friendship instead of being in love..

but the question what would have happened if .. is a pretty good one. honestly, Michael had two pretty good chances to get What he wanted, if he truly would have.. he didn't jump on them.. maybe he was scared to lose his bff if he did (when Brian wanted to f k him when he was drunk) , or he felt he would be used (when Brian aproached him in RedCarpet later) . If I only would hold on to someone because I want to get a chance to get in bed with him, I would jump on a chance like that. so maybe deep inside he wasn't really looking for that..

on the other side, maybe he would have found out, that sleeping with the legend himself wasn't what he expected, cause I really don't think, that Brian would have fallen in love with him because of that.. maybe Michael experience would have been the same like it was with Ted, when he borrowed Brians life for a day..

any other opinions to that?

icon by Daggi

Last edited by Giotto; 04-09-2018 at 02:21 PM
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote