View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 01:44 AM
madelen
Master Fan

Hey bluskadu Welcome to the board, we're happy to have you here. You should stop by the intro thread sometime.

I loved the R/J scenes too, and the chemistry between Milo and Alexis was amazing as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unapologetic mocker
the literati scene is clearly one of the best!! but i want milo ventimiglia go come bak more often!! that was a horrible way to end rory/jess's relationship!! they have been through soo much and they deserve each other big time!!! like he said "it's what it is...you and me" i mean it's sooo freaking sad!!! i'm a total literati and this was like the worst thing that could ever happen to end his career on the show!! by them kissing and her saying "i'm in love with him[logan]"
I loved that scene (well, not Rory telling him that she loved Logan, but pretty much everything else). It was sad, but I wouldn't be so sure that it was the end of that relationship. Or Milo's last time visiting the show. And even though he wouldn't come back anymore, we could still have a Lit ending by Rory going to Philadelphia to try and get him back. They don't need to show him though, just hint at it.

But, that's just my Lit heart hoping. 'Cause like you said, they belong together.