View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 01:32 AM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Chelle!

Honestly, NCIS has easily become one of my favourite shows ever. It think it's 'cause I tend to watch so many fantasy/sci-fi type shows recently, watching this show makes a change and it's nice to watch a little bit of realism. But what I like about NCIS compared to other similar series is the characters. They're all so amazing and wonderful. There was a BBC drama called Spooks that I used to watch, and whilst I loved it, it all became too much when they ended up killing every character, and it became far too serious. So what draws me to NCIS is it's sense of humour along with the drama and heart.

Yes, I realise there are threads that are spoiler free. I will definitely be posting on those in the very near future. I think also, it's the time I have to post, there are so many others that I have to visit that some get left out for a while.