View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 11:52 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I just watched. I'd just like to know where all the new enemies come from. You think you've got them all and you're back to square one.

I personally don't consider this the best show on TV, but I'm probably in the minority. It's a matter of genre and taste. Of course I will keep watching!
You definitely have to like the content. When I say it's the best show on TV, I am talking quality... acting, writing, production, special effects, the whole nine yards.

This show can be uncomfortable to watch given the content but I am a big fan of quality and this show has it in spades.

Did you know this show is based on a book series? I should say loosely based on a book series because the show has certainly taken on an original identity. However, Bellamy and Clarke are the romantic pairing of the book series. They are together romantically throughout most of the book series and get the romantic ending. The show is delaying their romantic relationship. Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia all exist in the book series.