View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 08:06 PM
bscgirl99
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
Trust me, as someone who saw the show when it first aired, s3 was still jarring with the breaks in between seasons/episodes. I only saw it then and watching it now is just as disappointing as it was then. At least s4 had some nice Pandie moments for us to hold onto. I wonder what they could've done with Andie if she had gone to college with them.
I definitely believe that. Had I been a viewer at that time, I definitely would've been upset. S3 and beyond felt like a completely different show. The sad thing is, I thought I'd love what happened in those later seasons since there were so many people that did. But the minute Andie and Pandie came on the scene, I was a goner. They took me by surprise because you don't hear about them too much and it's sad because they are the best parts about the show in my opinion.

There were plenty of great Pandie moments in S4. Like when he stayed with her at the hospital in 4x06 without hesitation and the spinning hug in the finale . I would've loved to see them have another go-round in the college seasons had Andie been there with everyone. I liked Audrey and her and Pacey together; they were a lot of fun. But I would've chosen Andie over all of that in a heartbeat.

Quote:
Now that's Pandie dedication.
what can I say, I'm loyal to my ships.
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine