View Single Post
Old 04-04-2018, 03:34 AM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

Quote:
He gave her ten seconds to decide if she would join him in an outing, which was to pick up the plaque (or whatever it's officially called) for the True Love, and then later we get the "permission to come aboard" scene. How did I not notice this??
The show had a lot of foreshadowing

In 301, she says "How do you know what I need?" and then in 323, she says "Not as much as I need you Pacey"

Quote:
It brings tears to my eyes when Joey puts her heart on the line to Pacey. How she revealed she's known shes been falling in love with him but she ignored it because it scared her. That was a recurring theme for Joey. Her hearts desire for Pacey made her run. It truly scared her to love someone so much that wasnt Dawson. Pacey letting her go in season 4 gave her another excuse to keep running. Even in Season 6, she let Pacey then got spooked again. Pacey called her on it to lol, it wasnt that she didnt feel anything, shes scared lol
good point. Her feelings for Pacey scared her. Even before Eddie came back, she was hesitant to try again with Pacey. The script at the end of 616 said something about it. She looked regretful when she was hugging Eddie at the end of Love Bites

Another foreshadowing was in 601 when Joey says "Life is short. You have to do what makes you happy" when Pacey talks about how he didn't have a good summer with Audrey. IN the series finale, Pacey said "Time is no man's friend and he wanted to be happy"

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"