View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 11:16 AM
Jacob1983
Banned

I must be in the minority because I really liked this episode. I enjoyed Hannah going off on Amy. Amy has been really rude and more stuck up than she normall is in the past few episode. Hannah was just trying to be her friend. I believe that Amy has and still does care so much about what people think of her. She is being consumed by her college life that it has changed who she is and people close to her such as Hannah are not liking the new Amy. I think Hannah was right about what she said to Amy about Ephram. Amy needs to either get back together with him or speicifically tell him that it is over and to move on. Amy has kept on Ephram on a hook ever since they broke up.
The Andy/Jake rescuing of the drunk man was heroic and it showed that the two doctors who used to be rivals have put away their differences and are starting to work together. I liked the idea of what Jake wants to do in Everwood. The ethics of Jake were questioned in this episode.
Where was Ephram in this episode? I don't believe I saw him in this one. Did he even appear? I am glad that Ephram's protege Kyle did not appear. I can't stand Kyle. He is so annoying and a big cry baby.
One of the things that I liked in this episode was the bickering betwee Harold and Rose over that pot smoking man from her support group. It was good to see that Rose did the right thing.