View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 04:33 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I clearly remember Francois mentioned something during a writing interview about how their scenes were not very sibling like, how was it possible that it wasn't meant to go that way? remember Francois was the captain of our ship for a reason and during S1 promo Jordan also offered his opinion on the matter and said that was not the intention and that he wasn't planning to go there at all.
Hi, May! Yeah, I think Francois mentioned it in the video interviews for Showtime as well. It might be in the video that I posted. Jordan can go jump in the Tiber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
Yes it was very hypocritical and contradictory of Jordan to say that he doesn't believe the incest actually happened or that he doesn't like the incest, when HE was the one who decided to romanticise Cesare & Lu's relationship to begin with, HE was the one who gave the siblings all these romantic and intimate scenes and dialogues and interactions together in S1, which triggered so many fans to fall in love with the siblings' incestuous relationship. So if you think about it, it was Jordan himself who basically made the fans fall in love with the incest, so he has no one but himself to blame.
But I've come to realise that Jordan is a very confusing and conflicted man, so I've given up trying to comprehend him.

Thanks for the beautiful gifs Arinna
Hi, Linda! Yep, I totally agree with you. Like we've mentioned, there were a lot of things that happened on the show that were not in the history, like Lucrezia and Paolo(it was Perotto), Cesare and the beautiful deception, Prince Alfonso being tortured and killed by King Charles, Rodrigo and Bianca Gonzaga, etc. And there have been several European programs about the Borgia family that already explored the incest between Cesare and Lucrezia, so what's his big issue?