View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 11:25 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I see you changed your name back!
I did!

Have you had any screen names before your current one?

Quote:
Yeah the Nina stuff doesn't make sense. Its obvious the show is just trying to stall them but I wish it made more sense.
100% it was just to stall, nothing more, and it sucks because it sort of messed with the character of Nina.

Quote:
I wish we had more scenes between Andy and Amy considering they are family.( ) And it gives me such joy to think about Harold and Andy being family too because their kids are married (in the future). Just love that.
Yes and yes! Love both realities.

Quote:
I remember him going to the house but I couldnt remember what happened after that. So he just decided not knock on the door? I dont understand why he wouldnt at least try to contact them at ask if he would be able to visit with his son? I understand if maybe the family didn't want him to have contact or whatever, but it would nice to see Ephram at least try.
Totally agree. Yep, he just sat in his car and looked at the front entrance of the place, but didn't knock on the door or contact them. Totally agree contacting them and even setting up a visit would have been nice and good for Ephram too. It would have been great with the "maybe" as far as eventually Ephram getting to know him in the future too, like the adopted parents even telling him he can visit when he wants.

Quote:
Seeing Ephram/Amy in the future with their kids and then Ephram's son would be SO FREAKING ADORABLE.
Right?!
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote