View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 01:27 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

^ I like that you are trying to get all point of views, and that's the best way to go about it...

However, if there was a price for leaving, how did KK get out? So... yeah...

I do believe that probably KK found out what was REALLY going on in the NXIVM and tried to get Allison to leave but she didn't. And the sad thing is according to the rumors it was Kristin who told Allison about it. I guess when she told Allison, Kristin herself didn't know how bad it was.

Yeah... I found the article from last year, 2017... and it seems the line up with the recent posts of KK not being involved in the crazy stuff...

This was from one of the former members, Susan Dones...
Quote:
EXCLUSIVELY that Allison joined the group after being drawn in by her former Smallville co-star Kristin Kreuk, 34. “Yes Kristin Kreuk and Allison Mack were members of Nxivm. Kristin recruited Allison. But Kristin left shortly after I left in 2009. She got out before it became really bizarre and wasn’t involved with anything sexual.” Dones then went on to tell us how Raniere allegedly wooed women within the group into sexual situations, and it disgusted her so much she bailed on Nxivm for good.

Full Article.