View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 05:55 PM
JJH85
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiebear (View Post)
Since the other thread was closed I am putting my response here.

I think Katie is being cautious of what she says and I don't blame her either.

Given all the things they said in the past about her she's not giving them ammo.

I think she's respectful of both fanbases something those folks at OTH should learn a thing or two about.

Katie put a pic of Mitch and Gail on her IG its glaring how they and Bessie weren't in this either.

They should've been.

Its one thing if they couldn't go but to not be invited.

Also I think Josh/Katie interacted way before this reunion like face to face at some point because they seemed way too natural with one another at this photo shoot.
I agree what you said about Katie and I also think she is just professional enough to not to get involved with anything that would give them ammo. I mean, she and Josh didn't really do much during the photo shoot, but what we did see sent the PJo fans into a frenzy, not to mention all the different little articles about it all. I feel she was quite reserved during all of it.

I watched OTH, but I don't follow any of the fan base stuff, I wasn't committed enough to the show to care about it.

I suspect they didn't want to have to worry about a huge group for this photo shoot, so had to put some limit on who they had. Although I loved that Mary Beth was involved, I admit that I was a bit surprised to see her. I wasn't surprised to see Busy simply because of hers and Michelle's friendship.

icon credit: crash landing