View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 04:38 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone! I have to get going in a minute, but I wanted to stop by to say hi. I'll be back later with more of my thoughts (likely spread over several posts ) After watching the first 15 minutes of the episode, all I can is say is THE FIRST THREE MINUTES ARE ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!

My beautiful angelic babies.

X

X

X

ETA: I'm back! It bears repeating.... that opening sequence is EVERYTHING.

- Mary dancing with her ladies and being all kinds of ADORABLE.
- Frary's smiles as they skip towards each other, kiss, and then run off to bed. It's pure SUNSHINE.
- The utter tenderness in that love scene and the way they look at each other with such awe and adoration. It's so beautifully shot, too.
- That bittersweet little moment when Mary reaches out for Francis in bed and realizes he's not there.
- HE'S BUILDING HER A FREAKIN' BOAT!
- The way Francis teases her for not helping with the boat, and the look on her face when he throws that rag at her.
- "Again and again and again..." "Nothing is more important"

Look, of course I wished we could have seen more of Frary really working out their issues. But... after all of the pain and anguish of Season 2, it was like a breath of freah air to see them so TOGETHER again. It was like rain after a long, horrible drought, and I drank up every drop of it.

Last edited by kerbear28; 03-29-2018 at 10:52 PM
kerbear28 is offline   Reply With Quote