View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 05:31 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
OMG the Andy and Ephram scene at the beginning was SO HILARIOUS. I love when Ephram was like "are you a surgeon?" When he couldn't figure out the computer. Then when he was like "your social life has surpassed mine" and Andy was like "I'm flirting with a computer" or whatever the dialogue was... that was SO FUNNY. I love their banter so much and am so happy they have come to this point where they get along.
One of my favorite Andy/Ephram scenes of the series. It was extra special because like you said, they have come such a long way so to see them bantering with love and caring behind the banter is just awesome and such a sweet pay off for their characters and the fans too.

Quote:
Nina don't you realize you are always leaning on Andy and having issues with Jake? Good God woman, figure out your life. inviting Andy to dinner was so inappropriate. I don't think that Jake wold like that considering their history.
Amen. LOL It's insane. Nina isn't this dense. What bothers me is Nina knew she had feelings for Andy throughout Andy/Linda and Andy/Amanda. She knew this. Suddenly when she can totally be with him she's acting all clueless. Yes, the realness could scare her so she has put herself in denial but still... she needs to face reality here... kick Jake to the curb and be with Andy... it's what you've wanted for years!

Quote:
Harold has a right not to want to perform abortions, and Amy can't be upset that he says no to it. I like that he said her opinions were her own. With that said I do understand Amy's perspective. She was overreacting though. A lot of people have differing opinions on the matter. But I did like that she went to Andy about it. Surprised to see her professor interested in Andy?
It's so interesting to see this because in season 1, Harold had to go there when Andy couldn't. It's kind of nice to see that Harold went there for Andy and as a physician in season 1. However, it doesn't mean he wanted to do it regularly and it's his decision too. Amy can be persistent, that is for sure, lol. I loved how she went to Andy too. A nice reminder that Andy and Amy did grow closer when Ephram was in NYC after Amy came home from being with Ephram and before Ephram finished up in NYC.

Quote:
It was a nice scene between Delia and Andy this episode but I still feel like the drama from last week was sort of skipped over? Did she ever explain what was going on with her?
It sucks that this seemed so choppy, I totally agree.

Quote:
Poor Kyle. His dad not showing up is such an a hole thing to do. I am glad that Ephram is there for him as a friend. It was interesting to find out that Ephram was holding onto guilt about his own child and how he thinks about him a lot. Who wouldn't? Why can't he see his child again? Remind me what happened there? I feel like he needs to be in that kids life to feel whole. I wouldnt be able to know I had a kid out there and not at least reach out to them.
Exactly. We found out from Madison in NYC (at the worst time possible) that Madison went ahead and had the child adopted so his child was already settled with the adopted parents. Ephram even went to the house, looked on, and that was basically the end of the story. I guess Ephram felt like he didn't have the option of seeing him now. That's why I would love to see a reunion of the series (like 15-20 years into the future) and we'd find out Ephram (and Amy) had a relationship with his son in addition to Ephram/Amy having kids too.

Last edited by jediwands; 03-28-2018 at 05:38 PM
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote