View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 01:53 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

OMG the Andy and Ephram scene at the beginning was SO HILARIOUS. I love when Ephram was like "are you a surgeon?" When he couldn't figure out the computer. Then when he was like "your social life has surpassed mine" and Andy was like "I'm flirting with a computer" or whatever the dialogue was... that was SO FUNNY. I love their banter so much and am so happy they have come to this point where they get along.

Nina don't you realize you are always leaning on Andy and having issues with Jake? Good God woman, figure out your life. inviting Andy to dinner was so inappropriate. I don't think that Jake wold like that considering their history.

Harold has a right not to want to perform abortions, and Amy can't be upset that he says no to it. I like that he said her opinions were her own. With that said I do understand Amy's perspective. She was overreacting though. A lot of people have differing opinions on the matter. But I did like that she went to Andy about it. Surprised to see her professor interested in Andy?

It was a nice scene between Delia and Andy this episode but I still feel like the drama from last week was sort of skipped over? Did she ever explain what was going on with her?

Poor Kyle. His dad not showing up is such an a hole thing to do. I am glad that Ephram is there for him as a friend. It was interesting to find out that Ephram was holding onto guilt about his own child and how he thinks about him a lot. Who wouldn't? Why can't he see his child again? Remind me what happened there? I feel like he needs to be in that kids life to feel whole. I wouldnt be able to know I had a kid out there and not at least reach out to them.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote