View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 01:11 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I was planning to binge the rest of the season over this spring break but I decided not to because I want to drag these episodes out a bit longer.

OMG @ Ephram just up and kissing that girl at the party. WTF. That is not how you do it. I was glad to see him buy the piano and start to play again. It definitely makes the season feel like it was coming to a nice close. The scene with Ephram and Andy at the end where Ephram said he was going to be around more was so adorable!

Bless Hannah for telling Amy not to get over Ephram. With that said I feel like Amy shouldn't be purposely trying to avoid Ephram and take her mind of him if she truly still loves him? Hannah should have let it go though. It's not her business. It's hard to see the Hannah and Amy distance. Them having opposing views on Planned Parenthood was rough to see. I am on Amy's side over the issue and Hannah seemed really angry towards Amy lately. Props to the show for sort of attempting to tackle and abortion storyline though.

Why should Delia get to go on any trip when she treats her father like crap? Girl needs to be grounded. I liked that Andy went to talk to her but I don't really understand what is going on with her and why she cant talk to him? Is it because of her mom?

Glad to get a break from Andy and Nina but I didnt really care about the Irv/Edna and Harold storylines much.