View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 11:18 PM
madness
Graphics Team Manager

If you're that unhappy about the customization, I'd prefer the moderators to just contact me or one of my co-managers. We always try our best to keep the wishes of the posters of a board in mind but sometimes things can't always work out that way. Complaining about it on the board without contacting us doesn't help anyone and doesn't come over in a good way.

HOWEVER, never... And I do mean never do I want to see comments about someone not liking the banner one of my team members puts forward. If you don't like it, contact me. If you do not like the banner, you put that in a private message to one of the moderators to the board. Any of the graphics team members can read your posts, and seeing things like that can really hurt. Every member of my team puts a lot of time and effort in trying to make something that would be a fit for a board. Please keep that into consideration the next time you post about a banner or artwork of someone in general.

Give the colours a while to get used to, and if none of you like it, feel free to contact me (in a respectful manner with details on how you would've rather seen it). This is the last I or my co-managers will say about this, and I hope you can respect that.