View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 12:25 PM
podmom
Elite Fan

Very true Lisa control what you can control and leave the rest alone. I would say pray about the rest so since I have a situation that I would ask prayer for I will mention it.

I posted this on the JOFs but putting here too....

I have had a scary thing happen today. I was talking to Emily while she was driving to work. She has blue tooth in her car btw. She was stopped in traffic and got rear ended. I heard the impact and her grunt it wasn't hard and she didn't get pushed into the front car but I told her to call her Dr to be safe. The office had her go to labor and delivery and get hooked up to a monitor and get an ultra sound. The Dr didn't see anything wrong ..the baby was moving and heart rate ok but because Emily has her placenta in the front and there could have been seat belt pressure they are having her stay hooked up for several hours to be on the safe side. I am of course anxious and praying. I will go to her tomorrow instead of Thursday as planned for Easter. God willing all will be well and the rest will come Friday. I will be there till Monday. So I will be a bit MIA. Please keep us in your prayers.