View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 11:39 AM
maplezbear
Fan Forum Hero

Really good episode!

It was nice seeing Callen's sister again and that whole family moment with Callen, his sister, nephew, and his dad. Shame it had to end though.

The whole Kirkin thing was funny - as usual when Deeks is also involved As much as I know why Callen wanted to trade Kirkin for his father, Deeks was also right. What a tough situation.

It was different to see Harley going behind Mosley's back and helping the team in their search fir Kirkin. I am starting to like the character more and more and I am kinda hoping she sticks around, but not at the expense of one of the other 4.

With that said, Mosley is growing on me as well. It's nice to see she is not as by the book as she has made everyone believe and actually is a little soft. I really hope she does not end up breaking the team up. She really did surprise me a little in this episode with her not stopping the team (as if she could ) from their mission in helping Callen's father.

Awww Monty!!!!!

The ending was so sad. I hope his dad is able to escape or there is some way they can save him. The look on Callen's face was just Had me in tears too.