View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 09:37 PM
Erinღ
Fan Forum Star

So you just told me this

Quote:
Then it is your opinion. Your opinion doesn't mean that you are right.
Then you say this

Quote:
Sometimes I think my opinion is better than everyone else's because it is the one that makes total sense.
Take your own advice, Mary.

And you keep saying that these are your terms if I want to live with you. Well, I don't want to live with you, all I've done here is given you my opinion and you're acting unreasonably toward me like I've completely betrayed you by not just agreeing with you. So it's not about living with you.

So yeah that about finishes the conversation between us here. I'm not going to engage with people who are condescending. If you need any help when it comes to the board I am still here for that because I can set any differences aside as a moderator on here. But that's it. I am respectfully disagreeing and ending the conversation.

--

Quote:
It's not just my prospective on OCD, it's the medical communities perspective. OCD is so much more than what the stigma of it in the world these days likes to make it seem like.
I would imagine. I don't suffer or even know anyone in my life who suffers OCD, so I have no knowledge of it but I hear that it's always misinterpreted as just being a "neat freak" and I imagine that frustrates those with OCD because I'm sure that they only wish being a neat freak was the only problem it presented

Is that ship from From Dusk Till Dawn? I recognize the actress, my co-mod at Di's board loves her (I do as well)