View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 08:01 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

No, you know, a lot of things are derivative. Like I'd say 'Harry Potter' is so derivative, it's a bit painful but Cassandra Clare actually committed plagiarism by copying not just plotlines but whole passages word for word from out-of-print fantasy novels before she was found out. That's different, that's stealing. I have no respect for that. Therefore I could never ever read a book of hers even though what she did, she did before it was published.

Quote:
but I must say I prefer the Isabelle from Shadowhunters.
Personally I don't see any chemistry with Simon at all but I do prefer Emeraude Toubia's protrayal to Jemima West's also though I really liked the latter in "Indian Summers".

I'm not watching it as such but I wanted to see how Nicolette Sheridan would do as Alexis... so I tuned in for that. Looks like Fallon has actually married her long-lost brother Adam (who for the time being calls himself Liam/Charles) in this one. In the original he only flirted with her to insinute himself into the family from what I recall.

I hope FOX understand what CC doesn't and remembers how people were not really on board with one half of the duo gone.

The only thing I'm really really loving besides "The Magicians" at the moment is "The Worst Witch". So adorable.

The weather is not getting this warm consitantly until the end of May, say.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").