View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 09:18 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm not keen on April and May here, it'll just mean more up and down in temperatures but no more heat in my freezing flat.

There are fans of the books? Because honestly, I wouldn't watch if this had anything to do with the books. I just can't with that author and the whole plagiarism she did when this was still fanfic. Copying pages and pages verbatim from out of print fantasy novels and just changing the names of the characters... I can't with this...

Quote:
But I do think that movie Simon and Clary actually had more chemistry with each other.
Oh yes, for sure. Then again, I'm biased because I liked Robert Sheehan much better and maybe the writing for his version of the character. And well, let's be honest, Lily Collins is the better actress.

I think CC got bored with it himself and half-assed his way out of it tbh.

Quote:
And if we didn't see much of William again, I wouldn't mind because he's not Mulder's son after all.
I agree.

As for Reyes, I must say, invested or not, it just shows CC's disrespect for female characters. He wouldn't have thought to retcon Doggett like this, I don't think.

Speaking of that Dynasty reboot... that was about the lamest most predictable entrance for the Alexis character that anyone could have thought of... Joan Collins wouldn't be pleased if she cared.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").