View Single Post
Old 03-25-2018, 12:32 AM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
Not trying to start anything, but this is a trigger for my own OCD.... OCD has very little to do with cleaning... unless it comes with the thought of, "clean this, or something bad like my family will die or something because I didn't clean it right," accompanies it. So even if you ever got a true OCD roommate, it wouldn't be anything about being clean. Unless you mean a germophobe. OCD is about compulsions to make the sufferer not fear something bad happening. If only it were as easy as meaning being very cleanly.
And OCD is a mental disorder. I am a germaphobe. I get on my guy for not changing his gloves when he hauls out the outside garbage after each garbage. I just need someone who is up on my standards. My sister has OCD and she wants things done a certain way, and I have met those standards.

I even get OCD when it comes to Fan forum. I try to post in the game threads first, and then do other topics after them.

Also, I've spent time posting on the Friends board by posting gifs on most of the threads there.