View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 10:07 PM
oodrishsho
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I can't believe you wrote and I just see it now Sorry.

This episode was really better compared to previous ones. I liked it and the cliffhanger was so exciting. Can't wait! I am really curious to see how they wrote it too! I hope they wrote it well

There are thing that bothered me but overall I liked the episode. This subject was overdue I hated that Leon had to leave like that, it was not right imo but will see if they are not gonna forget it

I saw sooo beautiful gifs fron an account! Awww look at them
I also didn't like how the writers just made Leon forget his vows and promises to Hilal and just make him write a half-assed letter to say goodbye. I mean I understand the boy was going through serious pain but leaving the girl he considers his wife in times of war was very over dramatic and out of character for Leon. Even the way he remembered Hilal and turned back was not well done IMO. The flashback was strange LOL.

Can't wait to see how they will progress. I really hope they make their marriage official somehow. I really need to see their bedroom you know what I mean :

And yes this twitter account really has some amazing gif compilation

Also following is a youtube channel who have Hileon scenes and Hileon related scenes with sub if anyone is searching for it. You have to turn on the cc button.

Last edited by oodrishsho; 03-21-2018 at 03:33 AM
oodrishsho is offline   Reply With Quote