View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 05:23 AM
bigspam
Master Fan

I-See-You Movie Thread

My Spamview of:

I-See-You.com

Firstly, my thanks to Monica/mologan for bringing this showing to our attention.
It was nice meeting you, Nana and Meg along with Mathew Botuchis, Baelyn Neff, Victor Alfieri and writer/director, Eric Steven Stahl and writer Sean McLain

I wasn’t quite sure what to expect.
We’ve read that many thought it was funny
Hey… This film is funny!
It’s not a first date film…It may not be a tenth date film and is definitely not a chick flick by any stretch of the imagination.
There is quite a bit of sexy humor.
There is some skin… Nice skin, very nice skin actually, but not Shiri’s (Sorry, Shiri-Lover) so it will probably get an R rating for that and language.
But, it is funny!
Shiri has far more screen time than I think most of us have been led to believe and she is wonderful in every scene she appears in.
As was mentioned in some other reviews, she does a lot of wig changes and they add to the comedy along with a couple little ‘things’ that have a habit of moving around. You’ll see when you get to watch it.
And the final few seconds she appears…. Stunning… simply stunning!
It made me want just a few more moments of her like that…. but that would have led to wanting a few more…. And a few more after that… and so on and so on…. You all know me!
I guess they had to end it sometime… But …my goodness… Stunning!
I think I audibly sighed when I saw that.

Oh yah…. The film…
This is good comedy.
Certainly not for the young though.
The cast obviously had a good time making this and that always adds to a film and the laughter. I can't wait for the DVD and the outakes and cut scenes!
It starts as a somewhat believable, especially in the current internet age scheme and becomes a hilarious dysfunctional mess.
Did I mention it is funny?
Even if Shiri weren’t in it, it would be funny.
Rosanna Arquette and Beau Bridges did a great job playing the parents that get pulled into the son’s (Mathew Botuchis) scheme to get the family back on its feet. His sister, Baelyn Neff…. Well.. what can I say… Her part is…. Well done with the proper amount of initial indignation, and later on, taking mom on for…. well… you’ll have to wait and see.

Suffice it to say... I'll never, never ever, think of making pasta in the same light again! Oh my, oh my! It's a guy thing ladies... You'll just have to understand
Hey… It is to parially quote Sean McLain, A guy flick comedy.
Maybe that’s why I like it… It’s made for me!

My wife is a bit straight laced, but she’ll laugh at this, and in the end, enjoy it. I’ll try to take her to it and look forward to adding this to my DVD collection when it comes out.

I give it a 4 out of 5 Shiri Thuds overall and a little better that that for unexpectedly good, no, great!, Shiri face time.

Did I mention those last few frames of Shiri?????

I’m happy!

And the scenes Shiri appears in are always intoxicating.... like the last few. (did I mention that?)

Go See This Film!

MrG and 'The Poster"

Oh My Shiri! as Randi

Mathew Botuchis, Eric Steven Stahl, Baelyn Neff, Victor Alfieri and Sean McLain

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
bigspam is offline   Reply With Quote