View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 05:12 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Awww, that's so sad, May. And what do you mean by too protective?

Ohh, I recognize her in some of those gifs. I think I saw some advertisements with her in it. And Octavia told him she loved him? Was this sibling-like, or more than that?
I suspect May probably means that Bellamy was first on edge a lot keeping Octavia's existance a secret and that put a lot of responsibility on him to care of both Octavia and their mother. When they were on Earth in the first season (and even later) it was hard for Bellamy to let Octavia socalise with others or explore things on her own because it was so engrained in him that she was his responsibility.

Personally I see them as siblings though in a very intense way. I liked Octavia with Lincoln; wouldn't mind Bellamy and Clarke though not in the way most shippers do I guess... they are way too screwed in the head at this point for anything epic or romantic or conventional.

Last season on "The 100", a lot of my thoughts were with Monty – I just wanted for him to get Harper away from Jasper and his cray cray.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").