View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 02:10 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

Quote:
Wyatt just bores me to tears... definition of a wet blanket.
I don't even know these characters but that made me laugh.

Be warned!! HUGE POST ON THE WAY:

Yes Alex, Bellamy is super protective (maybe a bit TOO protective in season 1) of Octavia because no one else in space (and now earth) had a sibling except for him since it wasn't allowed, however their mother was killed when they found out she had two children and Octavia was basically not "allowed to live" or whatever so she was going to be sent to earth together with other delinquents and Bellamy did everything possible to be included and go to earth with her

Things got dramatic after season 1 tho, I mean they got separated because Bellamy wanted her protected not knowing if he'd see her again, they got reunited in season 2

Season 3 is when the problems started, basically thanks to Bellamy and a new "bud" of his, Octavia's boyfriend was murdered so Octavia was so mad at him that literally beat the living sht of him.

So not only that split them emotionally but also divided the fans since a lot of fans of Bellamy hated Octavia after this I honestly hated Bellamy in season 3, he was an idiot but thank god season 4 happened.

At the end of the day it took the end of the world pretty much for Octavia to be OK with him and tell him she loved him again so they got separated AGAIN at the end of season 4 and god knows what's happening in season 5 but the trailer included her kissing him on the cheek