View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 07:52 PM
SydneyO
Extreme Fan

#RunIrisRun trended in the US and Iris trended Worldwide the day it aired!

What a great episode! I absolutely love how they integrated her love for journalism back into her life. It didn't feel forced, good writing. She's starting off with the blog and as Candice and Todd confirmed season 5 will be reporter Iris!

Ep 15 and 16 are the first two episodes that we know for sure AJK was not involved in. Notice how the storylines for both episodes were emotionally driven and focused on the leads. And we finally got to hear Iris POV! Yeah, I can't say it enough I'm very happy AJK is gone. I'm more than convinced it was his idea to push Ralph to front center while stripping away the essence/heart of the show. I hope Todd can fix the Ralph situation. The CW and/or Berlanti would have to give him clearance to get rid of Ralph next season.

Do you guys want to see Iris go back to working at CCPN, freelance work, or a tv news reporter? If they were smart they'd make Iris a tv news reporter, that will allow her to be in the action.

Quote:
I would like her journalism to be integrated into the plot. Investigating metas of the week and the Big Bad. That's the way to keep everything connected but not restrictive. Barry, Joe and Cisco should be at the CCPD and Iris should be at CCPN plus crime scenes. Then STAR Labs is the place they all come together but not where they spend their days and nights.
This is what I believe Todd will aim for next season.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.

Last edited by SydneyO; 03-15-2018 at 08:42 PM