View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 01:55 PM
SuitUp
Master Fan

The whole reason Joe didn't want Iris to know was because she'd end up at STAR Labs with them in danger but now suddenly it's the safest place in the world?? I feel like the writers are trying their best to work around a situation which didn't make sense in the first place.

I'm so pleased that her journalism is back in play. It took me by surprise because I'd avoided all spoilers. So it made the episode so much brighter for me. Also hearing a later episode will feature her journalism is great.

One thing that makes me laughs is antis who were saying "we want her to be a journalist..she should be a journalist" but secretly just want her sidelined well they got their wish. Journalism is back!

Hell, she's the only one who's actually pursuing her career actively.

Putting positive vibes that without AJK in Season 5 they will get out of that hell hole known as STAR Drags and give us the CCPN set or a new type of office set. In the article Iris works at a different paper, if I remember correctly.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.