View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 12:34 PM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, Colton you are doing a great job but that's why I said I can help you for a few months. I would hope for you to stay though because this won't be a full time job for me as well after my 5 months of helping you out with EVERYTHING on this board.

So, Colton, I'd love you to stay while I assist my help for 5-6 months. I already have 4 boards so I won't stay full time on 5 boards. However, I will let this be my temp 5th mod just to help you out for a few months.

Sometimes we all need a little assistance.

Colton, being a mod here isn't all that complicated but for me, I'm just drained out of the whole modding thing because I mod too many boards and as you, I am also busy in real life and just want to post for fun sometimes. But I really want you to stay as mod here and I can help you instantly. And close a lot of the threads that are not closed.

I of course would dislike for this board to one day closed because there was no one dedicated enough to stay as mod and you are dedicated Colton, whether you post once per day or every 3 days. I know how much you love the board.
I just wanted to help you for a bit because I know you are not good with merging threads and all of those things and I think things became complicated when the Buffy and Angel boards got merged. lol

So, as far as the modding job you are doing? YOU ROCK! I just wanted to help with the little things.

Last edited by eternalfate; 03-14-2018 at 12:42 PM