View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018, 06:16 AM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Ted&Zoey Appreciation #1: Because he stole her from The Captain

Welcome to the 1st Ted&Zoey thread

Reasons why we like them:
1. Because she tried to make him make the right decision.
2. Because she left The Captain for him.
3. She filled his refrigerator up with Ketchup.
4. Because she invited his gang over for Thanksgiving.
5. He started to have feelings for her.
6. She started to have feelings for him.
7. Because his judgment on his work life was affected by his interest in her.
8. Because they ended up dancing.
9. Because Lily was flattered by her.
10. Because Ted apologized for calling her Cinderella's evil step-mother.
11. Because Zoey told The Captain that she was out with friends instead of Ted so he won't get jealous.
12. Because Ted tried to push her away because of his feelings for her.

“Beautiful, smart, passionate, geeky about architecture. Radnor and Morrison made a charming pair, and I’m pretty sure Morrison’s smile can be used to light the new building. I also appreciated that Zoey wasn’t played by some twentysomething, hot girl of the moment. The beauty of a pairing like Morrison and Radnor is that they look like they belong together and could start a life together. " - Vlada Gelman (Los Angeles Times)
Golden Globe Salute To Young Hollywood (2008)

Quotes:
Zoey Pierson: Hey, you wanna get coffee some time?
Robin Scherbatsky: You know that "coffee" is a code for I want to get back together, right ?
Ted Mosby: At first I wasn't sure, but then she said something that got me thinking.
Zoey Pierson: I wanna get back together.

The Captain: [At his study, The Captain talks to Ted about Zoey leaving him for another man] Once upon a time, Zoey and I were happy, blissful as Arcadian shepherds. I was Poseidon, she my Amphitrite. I dare say, not even Scylla and Charybdis could not have torn us asunder. We had great big boners for each other! But then, enter the scoundrel.
[imagines scene of Zoey watching horror movie with half-naked thick moustached version of Ted]
Zoey Pierson: Oh man, this movie is scary.
Ted Mosby: [Scoundrel Ted] I know, right?
The Captain: [Back in reality] I don't know who he is, but I pictured him with a mustache.
Ted Mosby: Limit the search to guys with mustaches. Smart.
The Captain: Anyway, soon the inevitable happened. She told me she was in love with someone else. Obviously, it made me angry.
Ted Mosby: And the, that was the last time you saw her...
The Captain: ...but I gathered my composure and told her I'd do anything to keep her. I begged her not to leave. We made love that night...
Ted Mosby: [spits out drink] It's damned good brandy.

Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW0a6aUO3fE

T/Z supporters:
1. ♥true_crime_beauty64♥
2. PhoenixRising
3. T'Lynn

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 03-27-2018 at 04:50 AM