View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 10:55 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

The only thing which Mel was clarifying in the Standard Avatars thread (which is where Sarah brought that over from) was that you were discussing things because you said 'we' in your post. We just wanted to make sure that you are only selecting avatars which you have made, you can't submit them if you haven't made them. So if you can't make avatars then you can't submit any, only your co-mod can providing they've made them. We don't care if you help her pick them, that's fine (although not something which usually happens as usually its just the creator who picks 5 of their icons to submit). I can't speak for Sarah or her opinion, but our only concern was that we weren't sure if you were aware of the rules/process so we were checking . If you have any additional questions then please feel free to contact Mel (running wild) with them since she is the one who organises/is in charge of the standard avatars

Another thing you could do is make picture suggestions for people to use. There is this thread which a number of people who are making standard avatars are posting in so you could ask in there if anyone is willing to make some using set pictures. Or in your own Standard Avatars thread. I make some so if you've got 5 pictures you'd like to see turned into icons feel free to PM me the links to the pics & I can see what I can do

Hope this clarifies things for you

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote