View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 01:25 AM
Erinღ
Fan Forum Star

forumguy - I hope to see you around! Welcome Glee was what brought us our girl so you're in the right place if you love Dianna! If you get the chance to see this movie, please come back and tell us what you think!

Quote:
I so agree. Everything to her parents/home life, to friends, to everything she gets caught up in hits you because she's drawn you in and makes you truly believe in her as more than just a character on screen.

Love those gifs and you describing Dianna's performance should be a title either here or at the acting thread.
I can add it to the OP, I'm so happy you liked my description enough to think of this
And yes to her drawing you into her character. Her lowest point in the film made me tear up for her. She wasn't making the best decisions, but it didn't make me love or relate to her less. She was so human and she seems to really nail the roles that are complex (like this one) as well as ones that weren't even intended top be complex, but she was so incredible that she made the character layered and complex (like with Quinn).