View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 04:56 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Oh, that's awesome! Woohoo, the perks of working retail. Yep, I had a hand-me-down table from my parents as well. So nice when you're just starting out in your own place.

Aww, thanks! I've missed you as well. Happy to be back but I'm having to frantically plan another Disney vacation in a couple weeks because my mother booked a room there while I was at WDW! My brother and nephew are coming down for his spring break and we were originally going to New Orleans which my mother reneged on and went with WDW because that was what my nephew preferred. So, yeah, I'll be going back in a few weeks!
That's a lot of WDW for you Nice!

Lindsay, can understand you're not looking forward to the move. We are staying put here for at least 1-2 years, but already hating the thought of having to move one day.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.