View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 10:51 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
Thanks Chelle, that means a lot I'm honestly just grateful that we've managed to keep the board going until after the show ended. The long hiatuses weren't easy. So if the board does close I can at least find comfort in that.

Kristin and Jay both have new shows, and Nicole recently did a movie, but Cathy and I are the only ones here who watch those shows. We actually watch them together but there's only so much to discuss.
Very true, you had a fantastic run & have done a wonderful job to make it this far Definitely take comfort in that, especially if you do decide to close the board

I saw that about Kristin & Jay both having shows, but I don't know that they'd generate any traffic here for them or how/if you could get others to post with you. At least you both watch them (& together is even better). I rarely had that on my boards so it'd be talking to myself about them . There may be only so much you can discuss but its at least something if you wanted to try use that to keep the board alive. But its not much & its not BatB talk which can be what you'd really like to have

Chelle » join GTmy art