View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 04:48 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sorry you feel this way . I know how much this board & show means to you Ingrid so when I saw this board come up I had to come & send love to you (you can have some love too of course Cathy )

I think part of what keeps boards for past shows alive is being able to discuss what the cast does in the future, as well as still discussing the shows. Of course some shows have larger fanbases &/or more to discuss. I've been there with two past shows & both had two short seasons & casts who didn't do all that much so it was a struggle. (& since both closed I clearly don't know the answer to keep past shows going ) You at least had 4 seasons but I can't imagine there's a lot of projects for the cast to be discussing (I could be wrong though). Then even when there is there has to be an interest for that show to keep discussing it & sometimes there's other places to discuss it which makes it harder. Its a hard place to be in, I know, & completely understand if you choose to close the board . Then Ingrid already knows how I feel about the only posting in games thing as while it may get a board through its not always the best thing & can get old pretty quickly. I know from the times that I've visited/helped out its been a wonderful board & has wonderful posters & you've done an amazing job to keep going this long . I hope you can find a way to keep your board going but if not then you have my love & support through this awful decision & process

Chelle » join GTmy art