View Single Post
Old 03-10-2018, 01:50 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

that poor mother finding her daughter like that (well both parents, but the mother found her)

adorable baby pics

McAbby I like that McGee was working in Abby's lab even though she wasn't there

(possible Easter Egg - Abby has a splinter, tried the banana peel, didn't work)

I like Bud at least from first impression. Was he in JAG?

Interesting twist that "Rita" was really Melissa. Knew from the voicemail that it was more likely something sexual involved, the wording just sounded like it'd be like that

I feel like without Sloane's character this case wouldn't have gone in this direction or been as indepth on the psychological side of things. It is a good way to use that character, which is something. Now for them to use their other characters, preferably in one ep...

Again McAbby He went to her lab when he felt like he'd screwed up?

the teacher abused the students? that is a significant event. Seems a stretch that Melissa would then seek out abusive situations as punishment for something, but I have no idea how the mind works. Especially if they didn't actually kill him, but I can understand how she'd believe it was her fault he had died

I don't understand why the friend left Melissa hanging. Why not call someone about the body? Could've saved her friend's parents having to see her like that

I like the scene at the end between Gibbs & Sloane

Random fact: The actor who played Melissa's father (James Read) also played the father of the Charmed ones in Charmed. As soon as he started talking at the start of the ep I knew exactly who it was & started fangirling over that

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote