View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Penelope wins the award for worst parent by far. What a horrible woman.

It explains Cheryl's mood swings! And I like the episodes that highlight her. I was glad she just blurted out the kiss with barchie but why the hell did she wait to do it then? Because they were on vacation together? (btw why the hell would they ho when they still had school? ) And obviously Cheryl's mom pissing her off was the catalyst for that. Kind of explains her wishy-washy ness through the seasons. The Cheryl/Toni scenes in the episode were also amazing. I am so glad those two are interacting. The scene at the movies was really DFSDFSFSD! They are so cute. I loved them way more than I expected! Cheryl’s sudden reveal of her bisexuality was a bit out of nowhere for me, but at least they sort of built up to that when she had those momentary feelings for Josie earlier in the season. I cant wait to see these two develop, I hope its slow.

I like Hiram and Archie teaming up. Id just rather they be on the same side then enemies. What is with the burglars this epsidoe? And the masks? No relation to the hood? Kind of random. And did Andre really kill that guy?

Archie not even caring was a bit cold. I am a bit scared for his character right now.

Wait so Moose told Kevin that Midge knows about Moose and Kevin hooking up? Then we find out that was a lie… I dont get it. I do like that they got scenes again but they are too few and far between for my liking. They better get more interaction soon. Otherwise, what is really the point of Moose being around? Also, I did love seeing more Josie in the episode and Josie/Kevin as well. Their friendship is cute too and I want more of that.

Chic is the creepiest person ever, lets get him out of here please. I think we could have done without him this episode. He didnt really fit in with the storylines.

Jughead wasn’t mad that mad about the kiss!!! And he knows! YAY! I hope that Barchie storyline is done now. I am glad that Bughead had an open conversation about it. But I am annoyed that they haven’t actually talked about WHY is happened. And neither Betty nor Archie really explained how they were feeling. I did love their scenes in the episode though, they were cute.

Betty kind of pissed me off this episode. She was so rude to Veronica for what her father did. Veronica didnt have anything to do with that... We also see Dark!Betty again and I wonder how that is going to play into things. I liked that Veronica and Betty talked about Betty losing her virginity.

I am glad the info about the kiss is out there now. VARCHIE ARE FREAKING CUTE. I like that Veronica said she and Jughead should kiss. And Jughead was all in it and gave a whole speech about it haha. I liked that Archie was so annoyed. Archie and Betty’s reactions were hilarious. I also liked when Jughad said he liked seeing Archie’s face. I wanted to see a bit of anger. And Archie being all upset and not wanting to have sex was hilarious. I LOVED ARCHIE DEFENDING VERONICA’S SIDE OF THINGS EVEN. Archie standing in front of V to protect her says a lot. Archie running after that dude for taking her locket! YAS THATS A REAL BOYFRIEND. Varchie are the best, seriously. And Veronica was a bad ass this episode. Loved her pulling that alarm on those douche bags.

I LOVED the core4 moments! It was funny seeing both pairings rag on the other. Varchie saying Bughead broke up a million times, and Bughead saying Varchie just have sex all the time. Both couples are amazing okay!!! And I loved seeing them all hang out. Could do without the fights but i understood it. I understand Jughead’s POV with Hiram. He may be letting them keep their houses now but who is to say he will not pull out later on? And buying the newspaper was fishy too. But Betty didnt have to get so angry at Veronica. I also loved the Archie/Jughead scene where they talked things out and when Jughead said he didn’t understand the betty/veronica kiss.

The episode was fun but in general not a lot happened to move the storyline forward. And what was with the Love Simon advertising? Weird.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote