View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Crystal Clear
Fan Forum Hero

Just to clarify the title, Daniel Jose Older is the author of the upcoming Star Wars book entitled LAST SHOT, featuring Han and Lando ("spanning decades, from the Solo movie events to beyond Return of the Jedi) and it's due out in April

More of what Daniel said -

Quote:
Han goes from in-it-for-myself-and-the-money to all out revolutionary and romantic over the course of the trilogy. It’s an impressive transformation and fully believable because we see his barely concealed reckless heart of gold from the beginning. (…) Han is someone we know has the capacity to love deeply — take that moment in Jedi when he’s ready to step back because he thinks Luke and Leia have a thing going (eep!); it’s so small but says so much about the man he has become. So on the one hand he has a powerful devotion to Leia and Ben and on the other — look, he’s still a rugged smuggler deep down, and the open sky still calls his name. So how does a wandering heart find adventure amidst contentment?

Click here for the full interview - Daniel José Older on Telling a Han-and-Lando Tale in Last Shot | StarWars.com
Skam Italia icon
Gwen