View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 02:52 PM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

It likely will be a very different breed from "Girl Power" with Charmed (assuming that goes to series), and "Originals" is a different show too.

A soapy alien drama about forbidden love, secrets, real life immigration challenges might bring viewers. As I have always said our Roswell existed in the wrong time...

It was very before it's time. Now in the era of superhero's and other supernatural... It would fit right in.

But even with opening up Sunday's. CW still doesn't have many slots. Assuming some of the newer shows, like Life Sentence with Lucy Hale catches on or something else... And they are keeping around stuff that is critically acclaimed like Jane, and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. So who knows what will happen...

So I am curious to read the buzz when the pilot is complete... The new schedule will be announced in mid-May.

Originals probably has the bigger leg out, since it will be coming from a established show... So we shall see... Before I heard about Originals, I thought the odds were high of Roswell... Now the odds have dimmed slightly in my view.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!