View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 11:04 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

Preach it!

Do not watch or give this NEW show ratings! Yes I know you are curious to see what the buzz is all about. In that case tape it.

Do NOT watch it the night it aires! Do NOT watch it and give the show ratings! That is all the CW (WB) cares about are ratings! No no no! Ture real Roswell fans are smarter that that and know the truth to this reboot!

Let show the CW (WB) that there is only one true Roswell! Personally it is a slap in the face to all die hard beloved original fans who fought get get 3 seasons of our show and the last season on a different network! Lets show the CW (WB) that there is only one Roswell!

Looks like this Dollar Store production of Roswell aka NEW show has begun.

Cast listed on IMDB as well.
Roswell (TV Movie) - IMDb

Quote:
Source: Deadline.com

Quote:
Roswell’: Nathan Parsons, Four More Cast In the CW Reboot Pilot
by Denise Petski

True Blood alum Nathan Parsons, Lily Cowles (BrainDead), Michael Vlamis (New Girl), Tyler Blackburn (Pretty Little Liars) and Heather Hemmens (If Loving You Is Wrong) are set as series regulars opposite Jeanine Mason in the CW pilot Roswell, a reboot with an immigration twist of the cult sci-fi series.

Written by The Originals scribe Carina Adly MacKenzie and directed by Julie Plec, the reimagined Roswell, like the original, is based on the Roswell High book series by Melinda Metz. It hails from Amblin TV, Bender Brown Prods and Warner Bros. TV.
Reluctantly returning to her tourist-trap hometown of Roswell, New Mexico, Liz Ortecho (Mason), a jaded biomedical researcher and the daughter of undocumented immigrants, is haunted by a tragic incident. She discovers a shocking truth about her teenage crush who is now a police officer: He’s an alien who has kept his unearthly abilities hidden his entire life. She protects his secret as the two reconnect and begin to investigate his origins, but when a violent attack and long-standing government cover-up point to a greater alien presence on Earth, the politics of fear and hatred threaten to expose him and destroy their deepening romance.

Parsons will play Max, a natural born leader and dedicated Roswell police officer, Max has kept a secret for years, concealing his origin and unearthly abilities. Cowles will portray Isobel, polished and restrained, Isobel wasn’t meant for small-town life, but she lives it with all the grace and enthusiasm she can muster in order to keep her true origins a secret. Vlamis is Michael. Troubled but brilliant, Michael survived a violent childhood and is now secretly driven to find a way to escape Earth and the humans who have failed him, to return to a mysterious home he’s never known.

Blackburn is Sgt. Alex Manes. Returning home from the Middle East after experiencing his fair share of psychological and physical trauma, Alex aims to adhere to his father’s expectations, abandoning his dreams and the possibility of a future with the man he loves. Hemmens will play Maria, Liz’s fun, free-spirited former best friend and social media maven, Maria is oblivious to the realities of Roswell.

Parsons, who was a series regular on the final season of HBO’s True Blood, most recently booked a recurring role on ABC’s Once Upon A Time, and he can be seen as the lead role in the indie Western Justice directed by Richard Gabai. He’s repped by Creative Partners Group & Innovative Artists.
Cowles recurred as Germaine Healy on BrainDead. She’s repped by Industry Entertainment.
Vlamis appeared on New Girl and Simi Valley. He’s repped by CAA and Grandview.
Blackburn starred as Caleb Rivers on Pretty Little Liars and recurred on Ravenswood. He’s repped by Gersh.
Hemmens stars on Tyler Perry’s If Loving You Is Wrong for OWN, and can be seen next on the Paramount TV series Yellowstone. She previously was a series regular on Hellcats for CW. She’s repped by APA and Primary Wave Entertainment.
Nathan Parsons another Bun Heads cast member! He worked with Jeanine Mason in the show.

Sorry but Nathan and Jeanine will never be Max and Liz to me.

No one can come close to the gorgeous looks or talent of Jason Behr!

Shiri was Liz Parker!

Majandra and Brendan as Michael and Maria all the way! I don't see this Michael and Maria having the same sweet banter.

Oh and Alex don't get me started on Alex.

I don't see this new cast at all!

Nothing against the actors. (Remember no bashing the actors). Most of the cast are unknowns.

But I can't as I am sure you all agree see them as our beloved Roswell cast!

Our cast had the looks but more important the brilliant talent! That is why our Roswell is classic!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 03-05-2018 at 11:18 PM