View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 08:34 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

The roommate in the past, kept on picking on me to do the dishes because I was only paying the utilities in the house and not the rent. A week ago, the guy decided to harass me about it again even though I'm paying the rent. My boyfriend told him to knock it off, but then 2 days after, the roommate harassed us again on doing the dishes, even threatening to throw the dishes away. When this happened, my boyfriend was actually going to let the roommate throw the dishes away if they weren't in the dishwasher by a certain time, which pissed me off. My boyfriend and I argued about this. I'm the person who does the most work in the household, and this roommate seems to think it's okay to harass me to do ****. And this guy doesn't have a job, and when I had a job, he harassed me to do the damn dishes. I told my boyfriend to have a talk with the roommate about it, and had him stop. Yesterday, we thought he was going to be out with his cousin until Sunday, but he decided to stay home, and I was going around the house half nude.

Faith is actually my favorite character off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel. I ship he the best with Angel because of her connection with him and the fact that he understands her better than everyone else.