View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 04:27 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, thanks for that link, dragonfire! That's an awesome Falice pic that Madchen tweeted! She and Skeet are such shippers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, I don't think he would teach Archie everything about the organization. Really I see it more as him manipulating Archie than teaching him. You know like when he told Archie to take the law into his own hands, and when he said he was impressed with Archie beating up Nick St. Claire. Yeah, besides Jughead vs the Lodges, the kid/teen stuff bores me.
Well, I'll just have to disagree with you about that, dragonfire. I don't think the writers are just gonna toss Varchie aside, and while I do agree with you that too much of the kid/teen stuff is boring, like the stuff with Josie and Reggie and the others, I don't think Varchie is either boring or kids stuff, not with the Lodge family drama going on. I like Varchie, Bughead, Falice, and the stuff with the Lodges and the Blossoms. Those things make the show.

HIIIIIII, LAUREN!!! I'm glad to see you post here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
wait hold it why do we think varchie is breaking up

im dying to get my hands on the new riverdale funko pops this week i want them alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

look alex i posted
Varchie won't break up, Lauren. The writers like them too much. And don't worry, there's only four more days until Riverdale comes back! And you still have to watch This Is Us!