View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 01:54 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! It's nice to see you! We've missed you! I'm doing okay, thanks! I hope you're doing okay.

The only problem is that we're getting hit by a storm and it went from rain to snow. I really hate March weather, but it's only 18 more days until Spring!

Yep, I can't wait for Riverdale to come back too! Only five more days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well, I think after Varchie breaks up, Hiram would kick Archie to the curb. Plus I think Hiram also wants to turn the town against their famous golden boy and his beloved Dad as well. Oh, I know she is, I noticed that even in the pilot. No problem, and she is the Captain of Falice. Oh Skeet commented on it and said Coop er up so she can Jones instead!!

Wow, you really think that Veronica would break up with Archie, dragonfire? And why would Hiram kick Archie to the curb after Archie learns everything he's gonna learn about the Lodge family business? I still think that Hermione is looking out for Archie and that she's not gonna let Hiram break him and Veronica up.

OMG, Skeet said that?