View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 11:38 PM
TV_Fanatic90
Passionate Fan

This episode.... just

Where do I even begin? You start out thinking 3 people died thankfully that wasn't the case but someone did die and a poor guy lost a good nut (ouch). Seriously dude just quit putting stuff up your a$$ but freaking funny watching Devon get all those texts. I can NOT stand Bell at all he needs to go!!!! That poor doctor needed to go home! Can not believe Bell was putting all that on Mina, ugh just feel so bad for her. Speaking of Mina she looked freaking awesome at the end of the episode, kinda hoping she gets a little romance going on but I still want to know so much about her. Lane why does she feel like another Bell? Jude needs to get his own woman and leave Nic alone. Poor Conrad seeing Nic and Jude leave my heart broke for him. Thinking one of the reasons him and Nic split was because he didn't completely open up to her, but hopefully something will make him do it and they get back together. Which leads me to the shocker of OMG Conrad's dad! What is going to happen there? Can't wait to find out, I'm guessing he's going to cause trouble.

Sorry for the long post but wow that was an amazing episode.