View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 04:48 AM
~*Dancer in the Dark*~
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by louloucn:
<STRONG>HI ya!

My sister and I loved this movie so much...not only b/c of Jack Black who is pretty much always funny but the interaction and chemistry of the kids in the movie...I loved listening to the kids' commentary on the DVD as well as the footage of the kids at the Toronto International Film Festival, my hometown! My sis and I have become instant shippers of Katie (the bass player) and Freddy (the drummer)... they are also so cute in real life (totally Kevin clark and Rebecca Brown are my favourite kids).

I like the idea of a sequel but I think that it would work well as a tv show, concentrating on the kids and how they have a rock band. Freddy is definitely the leader of the group and I love how everybody seems to protect Lawrence (that's actually the keyboardist while Zach is lead guitar). Summer would be the cool manager and then and don't forget the cute groupies...what do you guys think?

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy</STRONG>
I agree with you heaps about this movie. i love Katie the bass player and freddy the drum player in this movie. My friends and I are totally shipping for them to be a couple.
I like your idea of the tv show. This would make me ship for katie and freddy even more [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
do you think jack black would sign on to do a tv show like this?

She looked up at Ron and her frostiness seemed to melt.

Icon credit: eva-1102
~*Dancer in the Dark*~ is offline   Reply With Quote