View Single Post
Old 03-12-2004, 12:32 AM
jayta
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by louloucn:
<STRONG>HI ya!

My sister and I loved this movie so much...not only b/c of Jack Black who is pretty much always funny but the interaction and chemistry of the kids in the movie...I loved listening to the kids' commentary on the DVD as well as the footage of the kids at the Toronto International Film Festival, my hometown! My sis and I have become instant shippers of Katie (the bass player) and Freddy (the drummer)... they are also so cute in real life (totally Kevin clark and Rebecca Brown are my favourite kids).

I like the idea of a sequel but I think that it would work well as a tv show, concentrating on the kids and how they have a rock band. Freddy is definitely the leader of the group and I love how everybody seems to protect Lawrence (that's actually the keyboardist while Zach is lead guitar). Summer would be the cool manager and then and don't forget the cute groupies...what do you guys think?

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Cindy</STRONG>
[img]smilies/d'oh.gif[/img]

I knew that... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Funny how I know the real name but not the fake name [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Me too loulou [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] That's exactly what I thought when I saw Freddy and Becca [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Squee!

I'm such a shipper addict. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Even in movies where there really is no romance, I find *something* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I agree on the whole tv show thing. I want *more* of these kids. They had such a great chemistry [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I would go to the sequel just to see the kids perform [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] They rock my world!

Jo: [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Hey...you came here too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
jayta is offline   Reply With Quote