View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 05:06 AM
hshapir2
Elite Fan

I
Quote:
mean after season 1 PJ were never had that biting tone with each other again. Like they insulted each other - Double Date is the best example - but that DD ep is also a good example of them being able to easily get along once they opened up to each other and let their prickly exteriors around each other drop.
good point. When Pacey gives her a compliment about when they are in the car, she looked happy and then opened up to him later in the house when they were in the kitchen. I don't think she was use to him being nice to her. For the first few episodes, they insult each other. As the season moves along, they were there for each other even with the banter

Quote:
And I think by season 2 Pacey had grown so much and so had Joey that that petty childhood "hatred" just didn't matter to them anymore. They still had the banter but in season 3 it was so much more flirty and teasing than actual barbs meant to hurt. And sexual tension, too .
agree. In ETWI, he said she was quite the skittish kitten and then she was blushing and then playfully hip bumps him. In season 1, she would never have reacted like that

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"